Hike premium-grade Cold Brew Coffeemixed with an all-natural oat base and creamy cocoa. With sugars naturally found in oats, and our cold brew providing a naturally sweet flavour, there is no need for us to add any sugar, sweeteners or artificial flavours.
Upon opening, Infused Nitrogen (“Nitro”) not only enhances the aroma but provides cascading bubbles, creating a silky smooth texture.
- Dairy-Free - No animals needed for this coffee
- No Added Sugar - the cold brew process provides a natural coffee sweetness paired with high-quality oat milk with natural sugars
- Vegan Friendly - 100% vegan
- Clean Caffeine - get your coffee caffeine fix without an upset stomach
- Natural Energy - Supercharged caffeine boost scientifically proven to wake you up in the morning
- Brewed in Newcastle - to reduce our Co2 footprint, our coffee cans are locally brewed and sold directly to you without a middle man
- Nitro Infused - smooth and silky-textured nitro coffee, we recommend serving in a cool glass with ice
Each can is 200ml.
Try our serving suggestion using a Cafetière (French Press)
What You will need
- Coarsely Ground Hike Coffee ( try our cold brew beans)
- Cafetière / Fresh Press coffee maker
- Coffee mug
Weigh out 60g of coarsely ground Hike Coffee and place into your Cafetière.
Tip: Use 15g of Coffee and 180ml water for every cup of coffee you want to brew. We are making 4 cups with this Brew.
Pour in twice as much water as you have coffee. For this brew 60g of coffee would mean 120g of water.
Then give your coffee a gentle stir and allow it to bloom for 30 seconds.
Pour in the remaining water and gently place the lid on, but do not plunge!
Make sure you let your coffee brew for 4 minutes, no more, no less.
After the 4 minutes have elapsed press down the filter.
Tip: If there is a lot of resistance when pushing your filter down it means your coffee grounds are too fine. Feels like there is no resistance at all? Your grind is too coarse.
Once you have pressed down the filter, serve immediately. Don’t let it sit for too long as this will just cause it to keep brewing and over extract.